Elk Grove Rodent Control
All Clear Pest Control Will Eradicate Mice & Rats from Your Home
Rodents are especially destructive household pests. In addition to wreaking havoc on your home, they can also pose a severe health risk to you and your family. If you suspect you have a rodent problem, you should call professional pest control experts, like ours at All Clear Pest Control, to have them removed as quickly as possible. Our team values your family's safety, and we want to help you protect your family and your pets from these dangerous household pests. All of our Elk Grove rodent control technicians are fully licensed and insured.
Signs of a Mouse or Rat Infestation
Rodents are common household pests. Despite our best efforts to keep them out, mice and rats are proficient at finding their way in through small cracks and crevices. However, this does not mean that you have to live with a rodent infestation. An Elk Grove pest control professional with experience eradicating mice and rats can help you take back your home and prevent future infestations.
Symptoms of a mouse or rat issue include:
- Droppings around your home
- The smell of rodent urine
- Scratching or scampering noises in your walls
- Holes and gnaw marks in walls and on wood in your home
- Rodent nests of shredded paper, cloth, and insulation
- Oily marks along rodent runways
If you have a pet, you may also notice their behavior change. Often dogs and cats will know when there is a mouse or rat in the house, and they will be on alert. They may pay special attention to specific areas where they see or hear a rodent.
If you notice any of these symptoms, you should contact a rodent extermination specialist, like ours, at All Clear Pest Control. We offer a full range of rodent control in Elk Grove, including services for rats and mice.
Give us a call at (916) 249-2986 to learn more about our Elk Grove rodent control services today!
Why Should I Worry About a Rodent Infestation?
While some people have rodents, such as mice and rats, as pests, the general consensus is that they're not the most cute and cuddly of creatures. Therefore, the thought of such pests inside your attic or crawlspace definitely warrants an unsettling feeling. But did you know that a rodent infestation can pose serious dangers?
Some of the dangers associated with a rodent infestation include:
- Damage to your property: Rats and mice like to chew, either to get into your property, access a food source, or to just file down their constantly growing teeth. However, there's a potential that their chewing can cause serious damage to your property. First, they can chew through your walls, which will not only lead to you needing to patch the holes, but you will also experience less energy efficiency as warm or cool air escapes from the hole. These holes can also lead to other pests entering your home. Additionally, if it rains, the holes could lead to water damage and mold. Finally, mice and rats tend to chew on wires, which could start an electrical fire.
- Tainted or contaminated food: Rodents tend to enter your home in search of food. Therefore, it's not uncommon to find feces and/or urine in your pantry or other food storage locations. The last thing you want is to eat food that's been touched by a rodent, or, worse, been in contact with rodent feces.
- Spread of diseases: Rodents are also known carriers of bacteria and other diseases that are extremely harmful if contracted. Some examples of such diseases include: hantavirus, Lyme disease, salmonella, meningitis, and rat-bite fever. These diseases can be spread through contaminated air or food.
- Injury: It's best to leave the removal of any rodents to the professionals. Mice and rats do tend to bite, and such bites can help spread some of the harmful diseases the rodents carry.
- Spread of parasites and ticks: Not only do rodents spread diseases, but they can also enter your property carrying fleas, ticks, or other parasites that can infect you.
“We had another service for 10+ years and finally made the change. We are so pleased we did and you will be too!”- Raquel R.
“He is knowledgable, courteous and makes sure I know when he's coming. I seriously cannot say enough good things about this business. If you're in need of a pest control this is the best service I've ever had.”- Victoria G.
“The thing I love most is that he recognizes that our backyard is a living edible garden with tons of fruit, veggies and herbs as well as an area where our dogs and kids play so he uses essential oils to treat our yard!”- Cass M.
Rats and mice are not the only rodents about which you have to worry. While they are the most common types of rodents found in your home, gophers, moles, and voles can also cause problems on your property. If you are struggling with a rodent infestation, there are several steps you can take to begin working on the issue.
If you are struggling with rodents, you should:
- Ensure that all food is put away and sealed
- Make sure that garbage cans are not left open, and garbage storage areas are kept clean
- Keep pet food in a sealed container
- Keep your property clear of debris, trash, and other areas rodents like to hide in
- Make sure all windows and doors are properly sealed
- Contact a professional rodent control expert as soon as possible
A rodent infestation can be frustrating to deal with. The only sure way to rid yourself of the problem is to work with a trained professional. Trying to solve a rodent infestation on your own can be expensive and ineffective. It can also be potentially dangerous to your family. For example, you should never use poison bait inside your home. Instead, traps are recommended for in-home rodent control.
At All Clear Pest Control, we work hard to provide the top-quality rodent control services our customers expect. We also know how important it is to ensure that our services are safe for your family and pets. When you hire us to handle your rodent infestation, you can be sure you are working with a company you can trust.
To learn more about rodent control in Elk Grove, contact All Clear Pest Control. We have same-day appointments.