Elk Grove Ant Control
Rid Your Home of Ants with All Clear Pest Control
There are few pests as frustrating to deal with as ants. Not only do they show up in the thousands, but they are tiny and seem to get into everything. If you are struggling with an ant infestation, we can help. Our ant control experts in Elk Grove have the knowledge and experience to help you solve your problem once and for all.
At All Clear Pest Control, our priority is the safety of your family. When you hire us, you can be sure you are getting honest, reliable pest control services. In addition to ant extermination services, we also offer a full range of pest control services. We can help you solve your current problem and prevent future pest issues as well.
To learn more about how our Elk Grove ant control experts can assist you, call All Clear Pest Control at (916) 249-2986.
Dealing with Ant Infestations
Ants can be particularly tricky to get rid of as determining where their colony is located can be difficult. Additionally, you may have several nests to deal with, and so you need to find all of them. Ants typically build their nests outside of your home and then travel inside, looking for food and water. Nests may be located in your yard, garden, under your deck, or beneath your home. They have also been known to nest inside fuse boxes and other enclosed dark spaces.
Common types of ants that you may find in the Sacramento area include:
- Argentine ants
- Odorous House ants
- Pavement ants
- Pharaoh ants
- Thief ants
Is there a trail of ants going into your home? Have you noticed that there are holes in your cardboard food boxes? These are just a couple signs of an ant infestation.
Ants can get in your home several ways, including:
- Holes and cracks
- Wire and conduit entrances
- Poorly sealed windows and doors
- Gaps in your foundation or attic
- Overhanging branches and power lines
Ant infestations should not be ignored. They can damage your home and property, contaminate your food, and have the potential to carry disease. Some ants also bite, and their bites can be painful and cause uncomfortable welts or rashes. If you are struggling with an ant infestation, we can help.
5 Tips To Prevent The Need For Ant Control
1. Plant mint around your house - When it comes to DIY, we'd recommend natural remedies over the toxic ones that should be left to the professionals. Mint is a natural repellent that deters scout ants from ever entering your home.
2. Seal cracks and entrances - If there are cracks and holes in your exterior or roofing network, then ants can come in. Our exterminators are great at finding these pathways and would be glad to help.
3. One scout ant today could mean many tomorrow - Don't take the appearance of one ant too lightly, as when ants travel alone, they're usually on the lookout for food to bring back to their colonies.
4. Keep food in sealed containers - Not only will food that's left out go stale, but it is easy pickings for an ant colony that needs food to survive.
5. Clean dishes and surfaces regularly - Homes with an abundance of dirty dishes and food that's left out often require the attention of our Elk Grove ant control experts.
Stop Ants in Their Tracks
Are you struggling with chronic ant infestations? Are you tired of spending money on useless, over the counter ant traps? Our ant control and extermination specialists are here to help. At All Clear Pest Control, we know how important it is that your pest problem is resolved quickly and effectively. Our fully licensed and trained ant experts will inspect your home and identify the root cause of the problem. We will then provide you with superior ant extermination services and our professional pest control guidance to help you prevent the ants from returning. Furthermore, All Clear Pest Control makes your safety a priority. We offer ant control and extermination services that are safe for your family, pets, and your property.
Are you tired of ants making a mess of your home and need the best ant control in Elk Grove? Contact All Clear Pest Control to put a stop to it.