Elk Grove Roach Control
Say Goodbye to Cockroaches With Expert Roach Control
We are sure you’ve heard the conventional wisdom that a cockroach can survive a nuclear winter. These pests are some of the most tenacious and difficult to get rid of, and some of the most unsettling pests to find in your home. Over-the-counter roach spray and traps will only go so far in helping you remove them from your home. Instead of wasting money on these relatively useless techniques, you should bring in professionals who have the skill and experience to solve your problem effectively. At All Clear Pest Control, we can not only help you exterminate the cockroaches currently in your home, but we can also provide you with the superior pest control services that help you keep them gone for good.
Did you see a roach in your home? Contact All Clear Pest Control at (916) 249-2986 for fast, reliable Elk Grove roach control.
Types of Cockroaches in California
There are several different species of cockroaches that you may run into in your Sacramento home. While some cockroaches prefer living outdoors, they often make their way inside, looking for food. Most cockroaches are nocturnal and tend to prefer staying in dark, enclosed spaces. This is why when, at night, you flip a light on and see them dash back for cover. Some cockroaches have wings and can glide but are most known for their ability to run very quickly.
Common types of cockroaches in California include:
- American cockroach - American cockroaches are known as the largest type of house infecting roaches. With a reddish brown appearance, this type of cockroach can be easily spotted by homeowners when they dart to dark areas of a room. They also release a pheromone that has been described as "musty."
- Brownbanded cockroach - This type of cockroach prefers warmer temperatures and can typically be found near electrical appliances or behind various decorations including artwork. Brownbanded cockroaches are not common and only account for less than 1% of indoor infestations in California.
- German cockroach - Out of all the various types of cockroaches, the German cockroach is the most persistent and troublesome. This cockroach lives and breeds in indoor locations that are typically associated with food preparation. Due to this fact, they can pose health concerns due to contamination of food.
- Oriental cockroach - This cockroach is also known as the waterbug. They prefer dark damp areas and commonly enter homes through pipes, sewers, and drains. Oriental cockroaches can also commonly be spotted in or near moist gutter systems.
- Turkestan cockroach - The Turkestan cockroach is primarily an outdoor insect and is not known as an aggressive indoor pest, like other types of cockroaches.
The most common cockroach found in homes is the German Cockroach. They are a light brown color and are found all over the world. They prefer to live indoors in small, damp spaces. They are smaller and are experts when it comes to hiding in hard to reach areas. This makes them difficult to eradicate.
Cockroaches are often found:
- Under sinks
- Under cabinets
- Around garbage cans
- Near food storage areas
- In furniture
Many people erroneously assume that cockroaches are a sign that your home is dirty or that you are unclean. This is not the case. Part of why German cockroaches are so challenging to deal with is because they can sneak into your home in surprising ways. For example, they have been known to hitch a ride in bags, boxes, luggage, and even electronics. Similarly, if you have a neighbor with roaches, they may work their way over to your home. Cockroaches multiply quickly, and within a matter of months, you can have an infestation in your home.
Contact us at (916) 249-2986 today for professional roach control in Elk Grove and the surrounding areas!
“We had another service for 10+ years and finally made the change. We are so pleased we did and you will be too!”- Raquel R.
“He is knowledgable, courteous and makes sure I know when he's coming. I seriously cannot say enough good things about this business. If you're in need of a pest control this is the best service I've ever had.”- Victoria G.
“The thing I love most is that he recognizes that our backyard is a living edible garden with tons of fruit, veggies and herbs as well as an area where our dogs and kids play so he uses essential oils to treat our yard!”- Cass M.
4 Signs You Need Roach Control
Other than the obvious visible cockroach, you might be wondering of other signs that you could use roach control. If you notice any of the following, then give us a call.
1. Egg cases - Cockroaches are very aggressive in their breeding which means they multiply quickly. Their Oothecae eggs are long brown cases with many eggs inside of them, when the eggs hatch the cases are left and they make the roaches' presence rather noticeable.
2. Food that's disappearing - Assuming you don't have any pets, look out for food that's disappearing or wrappers that are chewed through and if you notice anything call in our Elk Grove roach control experts.
3. Droppings - Since roaches eat just about anything, they'll have plenty of droppings that vary based on the type of cockroach. They can be specks of pepper to oval pellets. Make sure to check behind the stove and refrigerator.
4. The smell - Cockroaches wreak of an incredibly repugnant and musky odor that gets worse when there's more of them. Even dead cockroaches make bad smells so make sure to call in our roach control experts should you suspect anything.
Why Roaches Are Dangerous
Cockroaches can spread filth throughout your home, contaminating everything they touch. They can carry germs, bacteria, and even allergens, and may cause food poisoning and a host of other health issues if left unchecked. If you see a roach, notice cockroach feces around your home, find roach egg casings, or notice a strong, musty smell in your home, you may have a cockroach problem. You must pay attention, and if you see the signs of a roach infestation, contact a professional roach control specialist like ours at All Clear Pest Control.
When you call our exterminators, you can be sure you are getting the best in extermination and pest control services. We are committed to customer satisfaction and make customer safety a top priority. When you need help keeping your home roach free, call All Clear Pest Control. We have same-day appointments available.
Contact us at (916) 249-2986 today for professional roach control in Elk Grove.